Sunday 19 December 2010

Of HR-V Drivers and Der Mens

Well, I stood by my promise, motivated by intense, cataclysmic boredom, and went and took some further pictures that don't seem to be taken from the perspective of a blind man on this occurrence:












This hill was traversed rather easily - at the top where some of the below pictures were taken, I was questioned by a Surrey man "Comme?!" as he struggled to get out of his driveway with his 4x4. Obviously being a Surrey man, he would drive something that would largely be out of depth in a pothole, like a Lexus RX, I would think. Ironically, this time last year I couldn't climb that same hill with the Cynos. As it was on summer tyres. And it can defend itself. And stfu:




This picture isn't the pinnacle of missed focus, but rather, I am highlighting the life of the snow bank I destroyed a couple of nights ago:


So a lot of samey, non-adventurous, poorly centred pictures. Meh.

Oh the title? Largely irrelevant, but it seemed like a Honda HR-V Driver driving by on a country lane chose to act-out his inner inadequacies and mind largely bereft of any cerebral activity by giving my the "I touch myself with this hand" signal. Peculiar.

Oh and, Cefiru sees you ^_^


*Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment