Thursday 20 January 2011

Holder, HOLDER. Holder of Cups I'm Pulling your Strings!

Greatness.

A measure of success. Of grand endeavours. Achievements of Epic Proportions. The Cefiro has reached that as of today. Behold, the single most epic enhancement performed on the Cefiroluls:




I absolutely. Wubs. This. Cubby box. Of Destiny. So much so I have Google'd the Act of "Dysfunctional Obsession of Storage Compartments", no results, but I shall create this -Philia. Not only is the Cetacean now a dashing looker and an endlessly comfortable barge, but, it now...



Can hold my cups!

^_^

Oh, and in his copious generosity, Shuhei gifted me some Starlet Steering bosses, one of which came with a handy steering wheel spacer, which I've happily installed:



Now I can reach the wheel, yay! Well, I could ideally use a few millimeters more but little joys at a time lest I should risk my beating heart implode from the heady mix of adrenaline. Next step, find a way to get rid of the booster seat I'm having to use to reach the pedals. And receive the next few packages incoming from Nippons.

No comments:

Post a Comment