Thursday 16 December 2010

Preparing for the Inevitable, Delayed by the Inevitable


+

+

=


Snow-ready, yay!

Well, it would've, if the valves had fit, and I doubt the tyres were filled with Nitrogen, but yeah, Snow tyres, finally on! Well, after all the snow has melted o_o. I also had to wait for two chaotically uneventful hours for them to get installed. As of yet, I have not formed any cohesive subjective analysis on the tyres, as, well, there's no snow, HOW OF THE EVRARS, they do seem to ride FAR quieter and also take a further edge off of sharp intrusions. I look forward to seeing if this translates into improved fuel economy - by dint of no more swerving from potholes that will eat me, and less rolling friction. I am FTG [For the Geek]. I know. Oh, I have finally also re-arranged the laws of physics and managed to fit the lunar orbital mass, within a whale. Just like that. No lie! Srsly, picture to prove:


Ok, so its not as huge as I had expected - only 10mm more than its predecessor - however, slight annoyances are already abound. Well. For others, as the horn actually works! They'll hear me tooting now; all those idiots on the road that have blissfully wrecked along their wretched paths of complete ignorance, shall continue not caring for their actions, albeit, under the attack of my horn blare.

Epic Horn of Destiny



However, being of a less "Deep-dish" [If I hear/read "Dishu" you will be eSlapped] predisposition as the Sparco steering wheel - it has a 20mm more positive offset - means that my arms are now straighter out when driving, which requires more effort. EFFORTS. And that's basically it really. Otherwise its pretty and feels lovely and will be replaced by the 340mm one when it arrives -_-. Err. Yeah. So I'm now snow-ready, and able to vent anger with an audible expletive at every living thing. Done.

Oh, I've also received this:



Que?

My Ferrari Wannabe wheels that I cannot fit ofcourse!




Wubs ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment