Saturday 13 November 2010

I've Got the (V) Power!

So, I forgot to add, I filled up with petrol again. CELEBRATE. Momentous Occasionsaz0x. It's as sad as that it was planned, as Shell were doing a promotion for V-Power - 5p off a liter. Mere measly pence. Just goes to show how stringent I am on the flow of capitol from my coin purse. Well. Only concerning the payment of petrol using my OWN funds.

However, I think I was duped. Swindled. Ill Intended! As, I got no discount. Damn Philistines. However, this rather dark event was further compounded by the fact that I couldn't pay for a full tank as those dastardly Pay-At-Pump functions only allow for £60 of Petrol to be procured. So it let me take £59.49. Obviously. BAH!

Not only that, but I also failed to get a receipt! The cashier being of NO help either. How could matters get any worse?! Grasp yourselves for you are not adequately prepared for what I shall now make known to you.





I drove. 3.8km. Before I realised I had forgotten to reset the Trip Meter! And now that's introduced that little bit of extra hassle into my Fuel Economy logging!! Not even the Suicide Hotline attempted to see things my way :(

On an elevated note, I managed 30.69MPG with this last fill up ^_^. Not bad for a Valdez Class Oil Tanker.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment