Wednesday 12 October 2011

Testify! Cefirius, 40:6 of the Church of Baller

What's this? An update in relatively swift succession of the last one? Something nefarious must be afoot. Drugs? Voodoo magic, ALIENS?!

No, just my old perpetual companion, boredom.

I was bored, and this time instead of staring at clouds and drifting off into a conscious coma, I figured there would be ample opportunity to achieve something. I felt the power, the power to achieve! Praise the Lawd. So. I toiled, and got some minor booboo's, and after a minor aeon, I had done it. I had rectified the Cefiro's former lingering ills.


Wait, its in the garage, whut?



It was getting its Baller back.


So baller, it even needed its own ramp to make its elegant descent back to the ground with the rest of us. Well, attempted elegant descent, as the sound of the grinding exhaust, sills, soft underbelly rather thwarted that notion.

It took far too long to do, and it may be a tad too low, but, its now back to its gangster roots. That, and there is not a chance in hell it ill ever get up the driveway now..


And this is the Baller's back ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment